Meet Dr. Benjamin K. Marble, Pueblo & Pueblo West, CO Podiatrist, Board Certified Podiatric Physician & Surgeon
Benjamin K. Marble, DPM
Dr. Benjamin Marble was born in Alberta, Canada and moved at the age of thirteen to Northern California. Dr. Marble is married to the former Mary Meyers and together they have seven children. Dr. Marble is an award-winning researcher and board certified practitioner. He and his family are excited to finally settle in the friendly city of Pueblo.
Prior to making Pueblo their home, Dr. Benjamin Marble and his wife obtained their undergraduate degrees at Brigham Young University in Zoology and Vocal Performance (respectively). Following graduation, Dr. Marble attended podiatry medical school at the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois.
While on the road to becoming a foot doctor, Dr. Marble became highly involved in the local student and statewide podiatric governing bodies. He also enjoyed his time as an officer in the student chapter of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management.
Following podiatry medical school, Dr. Benjamin Marble completed a three year residency program at the University of Utah. Important to note: a three year residency is the most comprehensive residency training available for care of the foot and ankle. Diverse and extensive training included trauma, arthroscopy, reconstructive surgery, limb salvage, and general podiatry. He received additional training in biomechanics, wound care, and inpatient services.
Dr. Marble is very involved in the Boy Scouts of America and has received his Wood Badge certification. He and his family are also very active in their church.
Dr. Marble is the oldest of three children. He is the first in his immediate and extended family to receive a doctoral degree. “To get an education” is a priority emphasized in his family.
Prior to completing his undergraduate education, Dr. Marble chose to interrupt his studies to serve as a missionary for his church. While in the Cordoba and La Rioja provinces of Argentina he served the people and while doing so became fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Marble loves spending time with his family. He also has a fun loving spirit and often says when he is looking for his family, “I’ve lost my Marbles, have you seen them?”
In the words of Dr. Marble, “We are excited to settle in Pueblo. With such friendly people, my wife and I can’t imagine a better place to raise a family.”
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- University of Utah/Veteran Health Administration Residency program, Salt Lake City, Utah. Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind
- Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, Illinois. Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Brigham Young University – Utah, Provo, Utah. Bachelor of Science in Zoology
- Brigham Young University – Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho. Associate of Science in Biology
Certification and Licensure:
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Certified in Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy® Surgery
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Certified MedE-Kast® Total Contact Cast Specialist
Awards and Recognitions:
- Winner of Fund Podiatric Medical Education Scholarship
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Student Poster Board Competition, Beverly Hills, California – 3rd place winner.
- Publications, Abstracts, and Research:
- Six articles abstracted for Compendium of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery 2006. Publication pending
- Fatal Injury in the Sport of BASE Jumping: Factors Contributing to 86 Deaths. Publication pending.
- Five articles abstracted for Compendium of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery 2005.
- Tibialis Anterior Tendon Rupture: A Case Report and Treatment Algorithm. As presented at the ACFAS Student Poster Board Competition in Beverly Hills, California.
Positions, Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Colorado Foot and Ankle Society
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Affairs Podiatry Board member March 2012 to March 2020 and Board President from December 2017 to March 2020
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons