Meet Dr. Zeno Pfau , Pueblo & Pueblo West, CO Podiatrist, Podiatric Physician & Surgeon
Zeno Pfau, DPM
Dr. Zeno Pfau was born in San Diego, California and shortly after relocated to Tucson, Arizona where he spent most his life. After finishing high school, he attended the University of Arizona where he met his wife and together have the great and rewarding opportunity of raising their 6 beautiful children. Upon his completion in 2008, he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physiology with a minor in Business Administration.
After finishing his undergraduate studies, Dr. Pfau had the opportunity to teach science at the high school level and was also the boys varsity soccer coach. It was during this time that he was introduced to Podiatry by a family friend. Dr. Pfau was drawn into the profession and the opportunities it provided to interact and help those in pain and discomfort. He put this desire into motion by attending the University of Des Moines where he received his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
While living in the Midwest, Dr. Pfau gained a real sense of service oriented community and strove to carry that mindset to Greeley, CO where he did his residency at Northern Colorado Medical Center. While in residency he was determined to help those around him by volunteering at a clinic and coaching. During his last year of residency, Dr. Pfau was able to exercise his abilities to lead others through his Chief Resident position. During the last few months of residency he accepted a position with Pueblo Foot and Ankle Clinic.
Dr. Pfau and his family are excited about being able to stay in the great state of Colorado and have the opportunity to keep enjoying all the amazing things this state has to offer. When Dr. Pfau is not doing what podiatrists do, he spends his time with his wife and kids, serving in his church and community, coaching soccer teams whenever he can, fishing, boating, hiking, Friday date night with his beautiful wife and never missing a University of Arizona basketball game.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, Iowa Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (2014)
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Physiology) (2008), Minor in General Business Administration (2008), University Honorable Mention and Dean’s List (2007-2008)
- North Colorado Medical Center | Greeley, Colorado, Chief Podiatry Resident (2016 – 2017)
Certification and Licensure:
- BLS and ACLS Certified
- Board Qualified in Foot, Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery with American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- DEA Licensure
- Colorado Podiatric Medical License